It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Somebody call for an exterminator?

Ghost 1.0 is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until February 5th, 2pm UTC.
Find Mini Ghost, a funky prequel styled as an 80's metroidvania, included as a free bonus goodie.

A digital entity able to inhabit various bodies in order to execute its mission is cut loose on the Nakamura Space Station. As mysterious as she is deadly, the talented "ghost" will infiltrate its rooms, upgrade her shell and abilities, discover secrets, and overcome the station's sophisticated defences in this story-heavy metroidvania that never ceases to surprise.

Get the Soundtrack for your collection and the Support Mission Mod Skin to look even more badass.
I really enjoyed Unepic (which I got free from the devs), so I have no problem buying this - looks like a blast.
is this game good?
NVM
Post edited January 29, 2019 by Waldschatten
viperfdl: I liked Unepic. So this one goes definitely on my Wishlist for now.
How did you handle the end of UnEpic? I've never played it that far but I talk to people all the time who love it but end up rage quitting at the end.

Actually, let me offer that question to everyone here who has played it.
Post edited January 29, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: How did you handle the end of UnEpic? I've never played it that far but I talk to people all the time who love it but end up rage quitting at the end.

i get wasted everytime in Unepic :D i still need to clean a lot so this will take a very long time :D

just bought the game

Ghost 1.0 : 6.59
Ghost 1.0 - Soundtrack : 3.99
Ghost 1.0 - Support Mission Mode Skin 1.59
---------------------------------------------------------------------> 12.57 euro
mina6000: In the "Metroidvania" class this was directly there with Axiom Verge on ones I was wanting to see here in any case, in contrast to that other amusement, the designer submitted Ghost 1.0 to GOG not long after dispatch.

This one got hung up on the curation for reasons unknown.

Pleasant controls, great overhaul framework, well done maps and levels, things to return and do after you'ce cleared a region, a huge amount of easter eggs, and the equivalent off-the-divider humor you got with UnEpic.

Not having this here was one of the most odd things.

Happy they at long last cured that.
Waldschatten: In the "Metroidvania" category this was right there with Axiom Verge on ones I was hoping to see here but, unlike that other game, the developer submitted Ghost 1.0 to GOG soon after launch.

This one got hung up on the curation for some reason.

Nice controls, good upgrade system, well done maps and levels, things to go back and do after you'ce cleared an area, a ton of easter eggs, and the same off-the-wall humor you got with UnEpic.

Not having this here was one of the strangest things.

Glad they finally remedied that.
Why do these posts look so similar?

Question to those who know the game: How hard is it? More like Hollow Knight or more like Dust?
Post edited January 29, 2019 by MarkoH01
tinyE: How did you handle the end of UnEpic? I've never played it that far but I talk to people all the time who love it but end up rage quitting at the end.

I quit on the last boss fight. As I recall, the gameplay on that part changes to such a degree that whatever skills you built up throughout the game are mostly useless, and although I liked the game enough to play that far, I wasn't blown away enough that it was a game I felt like I just had to finish.

I played Mini-Ghost a couple of months ago and had some fun with it. Nice that GOG is including it as a freebie since Steam charges separately for it.
MarkoH01: Why do these posts look so similar?

Question to those who know the game: How hard is it? More like Hollow Knight or more like Dust?
I was wondering that first part myself...

As to how hard it is:

Depends on your "alarm level" as the higher that goes the more difficult they'll be.

Kinda works as a built-in control for difficulty, you respawn and things get easier, but your bonuses and earnings go down as well.
From Spain with love.

I miss achievements and cloud saves.
One of them is a post-copying bot (when in doubt, look at the registered date and reputation).
Rejected no more, eh?
Grargar: One of them is a post-copying bot (when in doubt, look at the registered date and reputation).
Wow. Now I know how a bot post looks like :) Thank you.
Waldschatten: I was wondering that first part myself...

As to how hard it is:

Depends on your "alarm level" as the higher that goes the more difficult they'll be.

Kinda works as a built-in control for difficulty, you respawn and things get easier, but your bonuses and earnings go down as well.
Could you please explain to me how this "alarm level" is working? Is it a setting you can set manually or something that's happening in game depending on how you play?
Post edited January 29, 2019 by MarkoH01

It's a while since I played it so I can only say that I finished it. The end wasn't easy but do able.
I squinted at the thumbnail and thought it read "Ghost in the Shell"..

Looks cool. Will grab on Nintendo Switch.
Can you save at any time or are there save-points. If the latter, are they as often as in A Hat In Time (read: a metric fuckton often)?