It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got a few on my plate:

Sword of the Stars: The Pit. The Rogue-y repetition was putting me off, so I put it off. Might return to it someday. Officially still in progress

Privateer 2: The Darkwing Duckening. Er, The Darkening. Kinda stuck: the storyline got borked and the next location isn't opening up like it's supposed to. May have to backtrack several saves. Should also try to install the Windows version fix, which is supposed to cure the ills of the framerate taking a nosedive (can you nosedive in space?) when getting close to another ship or planet onscreen.

ArmA Gold. Or Operation: Flashpoint 2, if you will. Finished the first campaign a couple nights back and am on the second mission of the second campaign. So very similar to O:FP, yet I think I prefer the first game. Maybe that will change when I get into the one-off missions later on. One thing I don't like about the games is that you're forced to be in charge of a platoon. If I wanted to be in charge of people, I'd hire some employees. ; ) In the first campaign, I think you're already leading others around by the third mission. Also, not sure why, but flying helicopters isn't working very well in ArmA. Can barely turn the things. Anyway...

Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns. Not actually playing this one yet. Found my copy up in the office while was searching for a serial card, and figured I'd try to install it while getting a DOS PC setup for a customer. It installed fine but it won't run. Not finding much help online but I'll keep digging. Gotta be something to do with my system since others say it works in Win10.

And I'm still flirting with the idea of taking on Morrowind (again, never finished it) or Fallout 3.
warcraft 3
Puzzle Quest.
Ironing :|
ciemnogrodzianin: Ironing :|
DUDE!!!
tinyE: ...
:D
Thanks, that realized me how boring am I ;)
Glad to see that this thread is still alive and kickin' after all these years! :)

Playing RimWorld and Into the Breach at the moment.
Just started in Elex. My adventurer is now level 5, and begun to explore out of the city of the Berserker faction.
Also, I'm in the 2nd play through on Giten Megami Tensei on PC98.
By extreme grinding with the virtual trainer in the starting town, my hero became level 27 (Other party members were still level 5 or 6. lol).
Because I need this high level character to beat the early stage's boss, Dantalion 2. The balance of this game is quite broken. :D
Post edited March 01, 2018 by yoshino
The Witcher
Cosmonautica - I think I'm about to finish it
Niche - best game I have placed recently
Tangledeep - a bit too grindy and less hardcore than I like in roguelikes
Post edited March 03, 2018 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: Niche - best game I have placed recently
There is a game called "Niche"? XD Classic!
Ghorpm: Niche - best game I have placed recently
tinyE: There is a game called "Niche"? XD Classic!
https://www.gog.com/game/niche
tinyE: There is a game called "Niche"? XD Classic!
Bigs: https://www.gog.com/game/niche
HOW DID I MISS THAT!? :O

I need that game, but it can wait for a sale.
Deus Ex [Linux]

Dying a lot. And most of my deaths are from falling down the ladder ;)
I'm okay with ancient 3d graphics, but controls in the game are... oh, well.
Spec Ops: The Line

Just finished the first time through, about to go in for the second to see what I missed.

This was easily one of the best and most impactful experiences I have had in a game ever. The gameplay itself was fine, and interesting in its squad mechanics and the use of sand. But the story is what sold me. There is just so much to it. And chapter eight alone... No words for it.