It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niche and Tangledeep

The former is one of the best games I've played recently
The latter is a bit too grindy but now that I've reached max level things are getting interesting because now I really have to use my skills and items efficiently. Just as it should be in roguelike
Heroes of Might & Magic V
Finished Pillars of Eternity, started StarCrawlers. Fun so far.
Fallout 4. Modded the crap out of it and having a blast.
Torment: Tides of Numenera.
I've gotta say I ain't enjoying it that much, I'm sort of pushing myself forward to see where does it all lead to. I'd say I should be closing into the end of the game and so far I think they've been filling up almost every inch of the game with npcs to compensate for the lack of gameplay.
Got back into Unreal again (went through Bluff Eversmoking last night). I seem to play it in intense bursts and then put it aside for a little bit as it feels relatively long for an FPS. Also, the nature of the gameplay - fewer but more challenging bot-like enemies instead of hordes of various monsters - is a bit more exhausting to me than in many other games. Hopefully I'll finally finish it soon.
Grim Fandango Remastered

Fun so far. In the Spanish dub, Domino speaks like an Argentine. :)
Pretty much exclusively Endless Space 2.

They weren't kidding about Endless. The last time I was this engrossed in something was Civilizations 5, I think. It's weird because I clocked in like 12 hours on Steam, & it didn't really get fun until about hour 8. Usually I'm done if the game isn't immediately fun by hour 2 if not sooner. I'm still learning how to play, but now I can kinda see what the fuss is about.
Been playing a bit again, as a reaction to life's twists and turns. Amusingly, there's a manifest pattern in my gaming choices. From braindead to progressively more brainy, and then a drop to braindead again.

So, "Total War" spree (Napoleon, Shogun, etc), followed by "Just Cause 2" (rewardingly dumb), followed by "Atlantic Fleet" and "Regicide", followed by "Mount and Blade" (a tad obsessively), followed by "Into the Breach", and heading towards more "KSP".

But it's fun to enjoy a game. Never sure if it depends on me or on the game itself, but it's nice to get successfully hooked on a game (or a book, or a person, or a series) sometimes.
In Elex, my hero have explored the main cities of the 4 factions.
After that I and the companion of the berserker (I only use him) solved almost all of the quests in the berserker faction.
At last my hero can constantly win mutants(monsters) in battles.

Also, in Giten Megami Tensei, my hero beat the strong bosses, Dantalion and the demon king Bael.
And then cleared all demons in the Harajyuku Shelter.
Now my hero, 2 buddies and 3 allied demons, Bael cult believer(actually he is a human though), Psyche and Jack-o-Frost, arrived the Shinjyuku underground shopping center. I'll explore here a while.
Post edited March 09, 2018 by yoshino
witcher 3 new game plus
Better game, NWN 1 or 2?
Finished both ZWEI games on pc so i'm taking a platform break to play Blue Reflection on PS4.
tinyE: Better game, NWN 1 or 2?
NWN1 WITH Hordes of the Underdark expansion. Obviously.
Post edited March 09, 2018 by Hikage1983
Hikage1983: Finished both ZWEI games on pc so i'm taking a platform break to play Blue Reflection on PS4.
tinyE: Better game, NWN 1 or 2?
Hikage1983: NWN1 WITH Hordes of the Underdark expansion. Obviously.
But the 1st chapter DRAAAAGS!!! I've never actually gotten to the 2nd part and I want to start a NWN game but I don' think I can take that city again.
Hikage1983: Finished both ZWEI games on pc so i'm taking a platform break to play Blue Reflection on PS4.

NWN1 WITH Hordes of the Underdark expansion. Obviously.
tinyE: But the 1st chapter DRAAAAGS!!! I've never actually gotten to the 2nd part and I want to start a NWN game but I don' think I can take that city again.
Then do what we all do and play the expansion campaigns instead! :p
The story takes place concurrently so dont worry about missing out.

Seriously i've played the OC like once and that was it.