It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SIMULACRA is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until April 30th, 1pm UTC.

You found the lost phone of a woman named Anna. In it, you see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. The phone behaves strangely as you dive deeper into it. You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information. It's up to you to piece it together.

Recover lost files, piece back corrupted data, and retrace her final steps. Find her before it's too late.
i_hope_you_rot: Generation X.
That sounds like some b-side 90s comic ;)
I'm part of four (wife and two kids) for all I care.

Just did a quick generation x search and this showed.

Laughing myself off in here, man. I'm definitely none of what's being shown here goddamn (ok maybe a bit cynical but hey that's just me). Maybe I transitioned from "stop dem labels" to "putting food on tables" ;D
victorchopin: That sounds like some b-side 90s comic ;)
I'm part of four (wife and two kids) for all I care.

Just did a quick generation x search and this showed.

Laughing myself off in here, man. I'm definitely none of what's being shown here goddamn (ok maybe a bit cynical but hey that's just me). Maybe I transitioned from "stop dem labels" to "putting food on tables" ;D
Haha .
high rated
I already own this on Steam because of a bundle and also have finished it once (it has multiple possible endings). This game is really great and it's pure immersion. This is NOT just a VN or dating sim as some seem to assume here who are shouting "curation". This is a really scary experience I enjyoed a lot. Only thing that annoyed me was that the devs decided to use DRM on Steam. So I am not just glad that it's here on GOG, it's also an instabought for me.
I thought this would never show up on GOG, so I already have it from Steam. Dev, if you read this, my preferred platform is GOG. Please consider a simultaneous release in the future!
This looks interesting. And a nice price. May need to pick this one up and give it a go.
I don't get the curation complaints. I just bought it and I'm playing it now. It's a solid adventure/puzzle game with a horror twist. Reminds me of Orwell. I'm enjoying it so far.
Mafwek: I would like to see evidence for this being a "dumb trash" and know to which audience should GOG cater, since millennials are dominant economic demographic...
Crosmando: Millenials don't play games on PC, they play Fortnite on phones or consoles, GOG is chasing a demographic that probably has never even heard of GOG.
I'm a millennial and I'm in my thirties. I grew up on StarCraft, Warcraft, and Baldurs Gate. Please be thoughtful before making broad generalizations :)
low rated
Crosmando: Millenials don't play games on PC, they play Fortnite on phones or consoles, GOG is chasing a demographic that probably has never even heard of GOG.
Celton88: I'm a millennial and I'm in my thirties. I grew up on StarCraft, Warcraft, and Baldurs Gate. Please be thoughtful before making broad generalizations :)
Sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me. Must be a dog!
Attachments:
dog.gif (77 Kb)
high rated
i_hope_you_rot: Where's SIMULACRA: Pipe Dreams ?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/878320/SIMULACRA_Pipe_Dreams/
I just tested this on Steam and yes, while it is available free there it also requires (for whatever reason given that it is free) the Steam client.

So I would like to second this question and ask GOG kindly to bring this here as a free bonus as well - otherwise it won't take long until this will be the next entry into the long list of games that treat GOG customers as second class citizens - not that I want to put pressure on things ;)
Reynard_Muldrake: I don't get the curation complaints. I just bought it and I'm playing it now. It's a solid adventure/puzzle game with a horror twist. Reminds me of Orwell. I'm enjoying it so far.
You also can expect some pretty nice twists and turns and a bit of excitement too. It's a shame that this is badly advertized on GOG as "being a Voyeur" - this is really good. Everybody who has not tried it obviously does not know what this game is like.... and I don't even like phones :D
Post edited April 23, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I already own this on Steam because of a bundle and also have finished it once (it has multiple possible endings). This game is really great and it's pure immersion. This is NOT just a VN or dating sim as some seem to assume here who are shouting "curation". This is a really scary experience I enjyoed a lot. Only thing that annoyed me was that the devs decided to use DRM on Steam. So I am not just glad that it's here on GOG, it's also an instabought for me.
How long is it?
MarkoH01: I already own this on Steam because of a bundle and also have finished it once (it has multiple possible endings). This game is really great and it's pure immersion. This is NOT just a VN or dating sim as some seem to assume here who are shouting "curation". This is a really scary experience I enjyoed a lot. Only thing that annoyed me was that the devs decided to use DRM on Steam. So I am not just glad that it's here on GOG, it's also an instabought for me.
Mafwek: How long is it?
I am a slow gamer and I try to experience as much as possible - took me 5 hours according to my Steam account.
Post edited April 23, 2019 by MarkoH01
Celton88: I'm a millennial and I'm in my thirties. I grew up on StarCraft, Warcraft, and Baldurs Gate. Please be thoughtful before making broad generalizations :)
Mr.Mumbles: Sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me. Must be a dog!
Googled

found this one:
http://mentalfloss.com/article/533632/new-guidelines-redefine-birth-years-millennials-gen-x-and-post-millennials

The Silent Generation: Born 1928-1945 (73-90 years old)
Baby Boomers: Born 1946-1964 (54-72 years old)
Generation X: Born 1965-1980 (38-53 years old)
Millennials: Born 1981-1996 (22-37 years old)
Post-Millennials: Born 1997-Present (0-21 years old)
So there are many kinds of ,,, :D

Anyway the part : that millennials :

"Millenials don't play games on PC, they play Fortnite on phones or consoles, GOG is chasing a demographic that probably has never even heard of GOG."

is wrong..... if you take the text i quoted in consideration you will see they did grew up on StarCraft, Warcraft, and Baldurs Gate ( and more )

people i know play the games, if you also consider the "Baby Boomers: Born 1946-1964 (54-72 years old)"
the it is true, i play all those games, i dont like consoles though :D PC all the way

Anyway, there is a big misunderstanding only women play casual games( women do play lots of hidden object game (HOG) that is a welknown fact , men also play HOG , maybe only a few but they play the games, the majority will always be women , can't deny that, just like women play FPP and shooters.
Post edited April 23, 2019 by gamesfreak64
Mafwek: How long is it?
MarkoH01: I am a slow gamer and I try to experience as much as possible - took me 5 hours according to my Steam account.
I'll take your time for for maximum length then. Thank you.
gibbeynator: Is this the really bad one, or the “well, it’s a marked improvement from the last one” one?
This is THE BEST one out of the 3 IMHO.
I didn't enjoy Pipe Dreams. And Sara is Missing is great...but it has a kinda crappy ending.

This one is A MUST for anyone willing to give it a try. It's not "the best thing ever"...but it's pretty good. Especially if you're a horror fan.
And they fixed SIM's biggest issue (the ending) by giving us 5 different ones. I've only seen 2 though. So it has some replayability for sure.

Plus...it's cheaper than its mobile version. So win-win. ;P
Do you also recommend Her Story ?