It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition is now available DRM-free. Get it 15% off until April 9th, 5pm UTC. Owners of original 7th Guest are eligible for 66% discount until April 9th, 5 PM UTC, and 60% off afterwards.

The famous game remastered in a new 25th Anniversary Edition! The father and mother of all 'Haunted Mansion' games. Winner of multiple gaming awards and “No. 1 Rated Game of 1994”.

The 25th Anniversary Edition includes a lot of fixes and improvements, like new controls, option to quickly skip scenes and new map, improved voice acting and graphic upscaling.

Original The 7th Guest is included as free bonus, alongside soundtrack, a novel, the original script and other goodies.
Let's pop this here...

Hmmm 66% down to 60% discount.... is it worth it? *waits for reviews*
I already have the original, so would this be worth it? I have no idea. I will also wait a few days to make up my mind.
Well you know what they say, you can't polish... I'll let you finish that one.

EDIT: Even better, the polishing has been done by Mojotouch, the perpetrators... I mean publishers of the Simon the Sorcerer Anniversary Editions.
Post edited April 02, 2019 by SirPrimalform
Good to see that the original versions are still included at least. There actually seems to be a couple new extras included compared to the old version too.
This is exactly what Beamdog is doing, bundle up the original with the remaster but unlike their games this is cheap though and i can't say i'm interested in a FMV horror game anyway.
I don't normally care about remakes or remasters, if they're free upgrades, sure, otherwise I'm fine with the original, especially if I already played it, but t7g is special for me, so I guess 2.79 eur for a 4th copy makes sense. well, not really, but whatever (jewel case oem version when it came out, then big box to match my 11th hour big box, then a digital backup on gog, and now this version, plus I bought the soundtrack cd by the fat man a few years ago as well, excellent stuff).

fun fact: I sent gog a scan of a different version of the t7g manual, more detailed, but it never made it on the site, unfortunately. (edit: this edition has the full manual, nice.)
Post edited April 02, 2019 by Dohi64
At least the original is included and the new price isn't a big jump up (at least for the US owners), in fact it's the same ($10) as before the price was dropped to $6.
Is the xBRZ filter forced or optional?
Got the game since it was really cheap with the 66% discount and, well, I knew what I was expecting and I found exactly what I was expecting: the same "remaster" quality of Simon the Sorcerer: Anniversary Edition.

Good thing you can turn off that "High Definition" filter.
high rated
"Improved graphics" = Shit-smear filter... again

No, thank you. I've passed on the unnecessary crap mobile ports for both StSeses, and I shall pass on this.
Post edited April 02, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
ChrisGamer300: This is exactly what Beamdog is doing, bundle up the original with the remaster but unlike their games this is cheap though and i can't say i'm interested in a FMV horror game anyway.
At least Beamdog added platforms (Linux). In this case, Linux support is removed.
ChrisGamer300: This is exactly what Beamdog is doing, bundle up the original with the remaster but unlike their games this is cheap though and i can't say i'm interested in a FMV horror game anyway.
hummer010: At least Beamdog added platforms (Linux). In this case, Linux support is removed.
This game had Linux ? that is bad and even though i have both a Windows and Linux PC, i wish that Linux support improves and get better because most devs couldn't care less about it and favors micro shit instead
ChrisGamer300: This game had Linux ? that is bad and even though i have both a Windows and Linux PC, i wish that Linux support improves and get better because most devs couldn't care less about it and favors micro shit instead
The old GOG version runs through ScummVM so it had Linux support in the sense that ScummVM supports Linux. I have no idea if GOG used to include a version packaged for Linux and if that has been removed.
Post edited April 02, 2019 by SirPrimalform
ChrisGamer300: This game had Linux ? that is bad and even though i have both a Windows and Linux PC, i wish that Linux support improves and get better because most devs couldn't care less about it and favors micro shit instead
SirPrimalform: The old GOG version runs through ScummVM so I would assume the classic version bundled here would still run on Linux.
Thanks, i don't have the game but now i'm curious !