It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just like good times.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it now to receive the Expert's Hat, the Mesmerizing Necklace, and an Owlcat Pet as pre-order bonuses.
The massive Pathfinder tabletop universe now finally summoned into the body of a team-based, isometric RPG in the vein of the unforgettable D&D classics of yore. Build your character from 14 distinct classes, interact with quirky NPCs and fascinating companions (crafted with contributions from none other than Chris Avellone) as you forge your destiny in the turbulent Stolen Lands. With great power, come great ruling opportunities, and the kind of king you'll become shall hinge on your alignment, leading skills, and allies.

Grab the Imperial, Royal, or Noble Edition for the juicy extras.
high rated
Looks interesting but the prices are too steep for me.
what he said
viperfdl: Looks interesting but the prices are too steep for me.
Its a game to wait two years after release and get the super duper deluxe edition for 20€.

Still the game looks nice.
viperfdl: Looks interesting but the prices are too steep for me.
Yeah, that's fairly hefty. I grabbed it from Owlcat directly (pre-order) for $35. One of the very few games I've pre-ordered, but I figured this would be a good one to take a chance on, as I love D&D party-based isometric CRPGs.
They are indeed pricy and that Imperial edition is kind of reminiscient of Numenera Immortal Edition which is pretty much for an kickstarted game.

No matter i have been looking forward to this game and if it's good i will certainly buy it but pre order ? good try GOG and Owlcat but i'm not falling for a few useless items.
Huh publisher is Deep Silver. Is this first time we have had a new release from them?
The game looks great and at least for myself, it checks all the boxes. I don't even mind the cost if the game turns out to be all it can be (again, IMO). But I won't do pre-order stuff anymore. I have been fooled too many times by the promise of something. But if the reviews show promise and the gameplay videos are good then I will definitely get at least one, possibly one for each of my children also.

Fingers crossed!
Wishlisted, but I'll wait for it to be out and on sale.

When will we have an isometric crpg that is not generic heroic-fantasy? For example, one set in a far west/wild west setting? Or a science-fiction one? Fantasy has been done and redone, please, we need something new. I'm so bored of fantasy.
BKGaming: Huh publisher is Deep Silver. Is this first time we have had a new release from them?
Kingdom Come Deliverance was a new release although it launched here two weeks after steam and was published by Deep Silver.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by ChrisGamer300
BKGaming: Huh publisher is Deep Silver. Is this first time we have had a new release from them?
ChrisGamer300: Kingdom Come Deliverance was a new release althoughit came two weeks after steam and was published by Deep Silver.
The didn't publish on GOG though, it was developer published on GOG.
high rated
Chris Avellone Adventure Module (Coming Soon) - he will probably complete it as soon as he is finished with the Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon). So expect it soon after HL3 is out.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by Jamz
ChrisGamer300: Kingdom Come Deliverance was a new release althoughit came two weeks after steam and was published by Deep Silver.
BKGaming: The didn't publish on GOG though, it was developer published on GOG.
Hmm you might be right in that, maybe it was console only.
Alnar: Wishlisted, but I'll wait for it to be out and on sale.

When will we have an isometric crpg that is not generic heroic-fantasy? For example, one set in a far west/wild west setting? Or a science-fiction one? Fantasy has been done and redone, please, we need something new. I'm so bored of fantasy.
If you want to play a science fiction oriented cRPG you always have Seven: The days long gone on gog.

Demo: https://www.gog.com/game/seven_the_days_long_gone_demo
Deep Silver is part of THQ Nordic now.