It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just like good times.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it now to receive the Expert's Hat, the Mesmerizing Necklace, and an Owlcat Pet as pre-order bonuses.
The massive Pathfinder tabletop universe now finally summoned into the body of a team-based, isometric RPG in the vein of the unforgettable D&D classics of yore. Build your character from 14 distinct classes, interact with quirky NPCs and fascinating companions (crafted with contributions from none other than Chris Avellone) as you forge your destiny in the turbulent Stolen Lands. With great power, come great ruling opportunities, and the kind of king you'll become shall hinge on your alignment, leading skills, and allies.

Grab the Imperial, Royal, or Noble Edition for the juicy extras.
Finally!

Wait, this isn't that Pathfinder card game. Shit, I thought it's Pathfinder Adventures.

Damn. I mean, this look ok too, but not quite as unique, and it's expensive to boot. Maybe I'll grab it once there's a major discount.
Matruchus: Its a game to wait two years after release and get the super duper deluxe edition for 20€.

Still the game looks nice.
This
BKGaming: Huh publisher is Deep Silver. Is this first time we have had a new release from them?
acute71: Deep Silver is part of THQ Nordic now.
True, but by the way the THQ Nordic rep was talking on GOG a few weeks (months?) back it seems like they basically allow Deep Silvers's parent company to act independently.
Glad I'm not the only one who finds this game way too expensive, (especially for a digital download)! Wishlisted for the next couple of years until it drops to a more reasonable price bracket.

After all, t's not like I don't have a few games to be getting on with in the meantime!
BKGaming: True, but by the way the THQ Nordic rep was talking on GOG a few weeks (months?) back it seems like they basically allow Deep Silvers's parent company to act independently.
I can confirm this (a THQ representative told me something similar in the Red Faction Guerrilla release thread). It's also the main reason why I'm worried about Metro Exodus possibly not being here on release.
Matruchus: Its a game to wait two years after release and get the super duper deluxe edition for 20€.
Which is OK. That is the way they have of adapting their curve of supply to the customer's curve of demand. Especially on these days that abound in titles and with large backlogs. Simply too much to play, unless one tries a game for a couple of days, then moves to another if it does not click inmediatly.
Oh, I so wish to buy it now! I have enough money as of today, but I already backed this so having this title on both steam and gog is tempting, but I might, might pass this time.
viperfdl: Looks interesting but the prices are too steep for me.
GR00T: Yeah, that's fairly hefty. I grabbed it from Owlcat directly (pre-order) for $35. One of the very few games I've pre-ordered, but I figured this would be a good one to take a chance on, as I love D&D party-based isometric CRPGs.
I happen to like party-based CRPGs, but:
* I don't really like D&D based ones, as there are some issues with the system (like low levels being too random and frustrating, for example)
* I don't really like the isometric perspective; I prefer a straight overhead view, which has a more clean look, and where it is generally easier to tell where everything is and what's going on
Breja: Finally!

Wait, this isn't that Pathfinder card game. Shit, I thought it's Pathfinder Adventures.

Damn. I mean, this look ok too, but not quite as unique, and it's expensive to boot. Maybe I'll grab it once there's a major discount.
Did you notice the tabletop boardgame that appears at the beginning of the trailer? Is it real or rather a metaphor for the global map in this PC titlle?

Wondering if the card game (and thus the pc Adventures title) were derivative of another, older tabletop game, but never heard about anything like that.

Although probably they have considered making a pen and paper RPG off Pathfinder, in the vein of Warhammer. But wondering if they pay off nowadays (with digital-only editions, maybe).
Re-Bought!
Cannot wait to play the full game on GOG.
Waiting for my backer key for Steam...the Beta is always playable for now...
There should be an option for only Season Pass and no other random goodies.
Alnar: Wishlisted, but I'll wait for it to be out and on sale.

When will we have an isometric crpg that is not generic heroic-fantasy? For example, one set in a far west/wild west setting? Or a science-fiction one? Fantasy has been done and redone, please, we need something new. I'm so bored of fantasy.
As noted, there's Seven. You could also check out Krater, Wasteland 2, Underrail, or Torment:Tides of Numenera (although it may strike you as fantasy more than sci-fi). These ones are more post-apocalyptic though. Maybe Desperados for a western flavour.
dtgreene: * I don't really like D&D based ones, as there are some issues with the system (like low levels being too random and frustrating, for example)
* I don't really like the isometric perspective; I prefer a straight overhead view, which has a more clean look, and where it is generally easier to tell where everything is and what's going on
But the Pathfinder system has nothing to do with any D&D system... They mention it alluding to the (high fantasy) setting, with goblins, warriors, mages, etc.

About the isometric perspective, I wonder if it is really isometric or, rather, the camera will be able to move freely.
Carradice: Although probably they have considered making a pen and paper RPG off Pathfinder, in the vein of Warhammer. But wondering if they pay off nowadays (with digital-only editions, maybe).
Uhm... Pathfinder is a tabletop RPG. It's a d20 system, basically a reworking of D&D 3rd edition. As far as I know everything else Pathfinder is a spin-off from that.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by Breja
RPG with touches of strategy sounds nice. It brings to mind (being different) Regalia.