It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just like good times.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker, is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it now to receive the Expert's Hat, the Mesmerizing Necklace, and an Owlcat Pet as pre-order bonuses.
The massive Pathfinder tabletop universe now finally summoned into the body of a team-based, isometric RPG in the vein of the unforgettable D&D classics of yore. Build your character from 14 distinct classes, interact with quirky NPCs and fascinating companions (crafted with contributions from none other than Chris Avellone) as you forge your destiny in the turbulent Stolen Lands. With great power, come great ruling opportunities, and the kind of king you'll become shall hinge on your alignment, leading skills, and allies.

Grab the Imperial, Royal, or Noble Edition for the juicy extras.
I'm not sure if I'll even consider trying it.
After, you know, ripoff which happened for Pathfinder Adventures mobile players when PC version has been released.
low rated
deleted
Maybe once all the DLC stuff is done, for now onto the wishlist it goes.
A bit late IMHO; I think Pathfinder passed it's peak a few years ago. It gained poularity because a lot of people did not like the radical changes made in the Dungeon and Dragons rules; but when WOTC basically undid most of the changes in the next edition of D and D, Pathfinder lost steam.
Another backer here
Breja: It's hard for me to say, since in Poland the tabletop RPG market is pretty much dead and has been for years. I'm not sure why. It never even got to the point where it could get oversaturated.
Paizo provides most of the rules for Pathfinder in the site: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/
It only misses the Campaign Settings, so you have to either buy it, or create a setting of your own (or borrow from Lord of the Rings or somesuch).
Wishlisted until release. New RPG for Linux is always welcome.
Mirrorio: I'm not sure if I'll even consider trying it.
After, you know, ripoff which happened for Pathfinder Adventures mobile players when PC version has been released.
I think these developers are completely unrelated to the above case. They are just using same settings.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by shmerl
The game seems action-packed -- will there be time to roll dices???
nightcraw1er.488: I like the look of this game. Shame it has all the usual issues of many different versions, pre order only items and the strong hints that there will be an ever spiralling dlc set for it.
Different versions are fine as long as the extras are not related to the gameplay, such as novellas, art books, avatars, wallpapers and so on.

Preorder items are fine as long as they are cosmetic only (Battletech did it fine, others, not so much).

About the DLC, it is a matter of how complete the game feels at launch.
pbaggers: Looks like another generic fantasy RPG. Already minimal interest from me. Worse yet one trying to be like the Infinity engine titles. If this is real time semi turn-based with pause then sorry, no buy.
It would be foolish to expect anything else, considering Pathfinder is a rule set spun off from the D&D 3.5 rules, and the devs said in the kickstarter that they were inspired by games like Baldur's Gate, Fallout, and Arcanum.

And yes, it's real time with pause.
That "over a thousand spells and abilities" line in the trailer doesn´t sound that promising to me. Why?
Well, take look at Tyranny, PillE and so on. They don´t suffer from a lack of that stuff, but from a lack of balance. Even many of the classics already got such problems. Therefor, it doesn´t sound that encouring to me.

Despite that, I do like that trailer a lot.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by RadonGOG
nightcraw1er.488: I like the look of this game. Shame it has all the usual issues of many different versions, pre order only items and the strong hints that there will be an ever spiralling dlc set for it.
Carradice: Different versions are fine as long as the extras are not related to the gameplay, such as novellas, art books, avatars, wallpapers and so on.

Preorder items are fine as long as they are cosmetic only (Battletech did it fine, others, not so much).

About the DLC, it is a matter of how complete the game feels at launch.
Sorry, my time is too valuable to waste on working out which version is which, what is missing, what might be coming up etc.
GR00T: And yes, it's real time with pause.
That settles it; I won't be getting this game then, no matter how cheap it gets (unless it's given out for free, but the chance of that is low and it won't be happening for a while if it ever happens).
Yay for Linux support. I have a few too many rpgs on my backlog atm, but this definitely has earned a place on my wishlist.
Hey GOG. You seem to have uploaded the same video in two places with two different titles. First there is https://www.youtube.com/embed/TUEt_z99y-o in the news story and then there is https://www.youtube.com/embed/NjZdb7j-hQ8 on the game page.